Jennifer Aniston screws up yet another relationship

Thursday, July 2, 2009


Jen's new relationship fucked up before it even starts. Jen Jen Jen, What the hell are we going to do with you?

Recently Jennifer Aniston has been reported to be linked up with Bradley Cooper. Even I reported how I liked the look of both of them and how I am finally happy that things will work out for the former crazy Friends star Aniston.

I also did mention that Jen has A LOT of baggage and emotional issues. I was worried that she would fuck up yet another relationship. Well I spoke to soon...

According to an insider her and Bradly met up for dinner and she apparently gave him "THE SPEECH"

"Jen gave Bradley her 'relationship timeline' speech over dinner, about how she wants to be pregnant within the year and for marriage to follow soon after," explained the friend.

"But he called Jen a few days after their big date and broke the news that he wanted to keep things casual and loose. Jen was mortified, but reluctantly agreed to save face."

The 40 year old actress and Bradley, 34, had been flirting ever since they shared a dinner date at his Brentwood, Calif., home while they filmed the romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You in 2007.

The couple had hope, They hit it off hot and heavy, but once again Jen put out too soon and then Bradley got cold feet. Why would he want more then a casual relationship? Of course the speech that Jen gave him was a deal breaker. He just got out of an 11-month marriage to actress Jennifer Esposito which collapsed in 2007.

The next day, "Jen was withdrawn. She'd been up crying to her girlfriends about how she feels her love life is doomed," the insider revealed.

"Jen is devastated," divulged a longtime friend. "She had high hopes that Bradley was the Mr. Right she's been searching for.

So once again Jennifer Aniston is back on the market, Getting older as we speak. She wants kids I'll tell you that much, So Jen if you are reading this... I will gladly give you my seed.

Just let me know when and where and I'll hook it up no strings attached.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity