Audrina Partridge announces last season of THE HILLS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Audrina Patridge of MTV’s The Hills will be leaving the faux reality show after the upcoming fifth season. The actress has signed with Mark Burnett productions for a new series. First thought is that Mark Burnett is the perfect person to produce a scripted show featuring people who can’t act and have no talent.

The show will follow Patridge’s personal and professional life. (Can't wait)No networks have signed on to carry the series, but the idea will be pitched to MTV since Whitney has "The City". MTV is not stating that the upcoming season will be the last for The Hills but now that Audrina, Whitney and Lauren Conrad are on the way out it’ll be difficult to justify keeping the show going. Not only that but there are talks of Spencer and Heidi trying to get there own reality show going as well.

I would like to though this out there while I can, I wouldn't mind getting my own reality show. So MTV if you are reading this throw me on to something. If Adriana can do it, Myself and my Homeless friend Bill who lives in the alley behind my house will have no problem acting (I mean) being our selves for a reality series.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity