Al Roker Vs Speidi

Monday, June 15, 2009

According to Al Roker Twitter, he he's mad at Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's antics and he isn't going to take it.

The Today show host had Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag in the hots seats this morning for an interview about their performance on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! and he was none too pleased with the blonde duo, to say the least.

"There are some who say you two are everything that's wrong with celebrity in this country," Al opened with the big guns, before introducing a highlight reel of the twosome's time in the Costa Rican jungle.

"When you watch, any regrets?" Al prodded Spencer.
"I was actually going to ask your producer for a copy of that highlight reel, it's actually one of my favorite things I've ever watched," Spencer minced back.
"Really?" Al queried with a big sigh.
"Absolutely."

He then turned to Heidi to ask if she was proud of her showing.

"It was a very hard situation --" Heidi began, before Al interrupted, "The answer -- are you proud of the way you guys behaved."
"I'm not ashamed," demurred Heidi.
"But you're proud of it?" asked Al in disbelief.
"Sure," shrugged Heidi.
It only got better as Al turned on Spencer once again.
"You say villain, some people say jerk.
"Tomato, tomato," replied Spencer with his typical Spencer pride.

Later the duo went on to talk to Ryan Seacrest, Heidi then went to tell the radio host that she felt attacked on the show and that Al had something out for them right from the start.

What do you guys think?



I have said it before, and I will say it again. I don't think Spencer is honestly that bad of a person. I don't think he really is the same person he is on The Hills. I believe that when he is by himself he is just a regular young adult.

I also believe this is great publicity for the duo, Heidi has a CD out as well she will be posing for Playboy in the near future. This will help with sales and it's free publicity.

In my opinion Spencer is a business man and he knows how to get people to tune in.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity