Megan Fox says Wonder Women is LAME

Thursday, May 28, 2009


Megan Fox bashes feminist super heroine Wonder Women down to the ground. She says she won't play the red,white and blue icon despite fans and studio's trying to get there hand on her.

"Wonder Woman is a lame superhero," Fox said.

"She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don't get it. Somebody has a big challenge on their hands whoever takes that role, but I don't want to do it."- Megan says to an insider.

Megan then then goes on to add "Hollywood is the most superficial thing you could possibly be a part of. And if I weren't attractive I wouldn't be working at all.

"If I show up and give any sort of performance at all, even a mediocre one, everyone will walk away going, 'Holy shit! Megan did a great job in that movie!' So I'm an overachiever just by default because of the category I've been put in."

Well there misses who was quited not more then a few months ago saying " I have low self esteem issues and I think I look like a Tranny" Do you remember saying that? I know we do.

In the end maybe you should realize it's not just Hollywood that is like that but most of the every day world. Next time you walk down the street and see some fat kid in sweat pants eating a King-Dong just try to imagine yourself that he is masturbating over you in a Wonder Women outfit.

I know I will, and I might just be that guy in the sweat pants eating that same King-Dong.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity