Joe Jackson already thinking of his next cash camel (The children)

Saturday, July 11, 2009


Just three days after Michael Jackson's public memorial service, his father is already discussing how the King of Pop's three children could follow in Michael's famous footsteps.

At this point you might be asking your self, "Are you fucking serious?" I know I did. The answer to that question is YES! Joe Jackson appeared on Good Morning America on Friday and said he sees great potential in the children as future entertainers.

Fuck I said to myself, I don't like Joe Jackson one bit. I honestly think he is a fucking asshole who made Michael all fucking crazy by emotionally sabotaging him while he was a kid and not being a good father figure but just a fucker who likes to use his children as an income stream.

11-year-old Paris, who took the stage at Tuesday's memorial and delivered a touching tribute to her dad. During that time apparently Joe Jackson wasn't giving a fuck about Michael but more or less thinking of how he should cash in now. He said the following yesterday,

"I keep watching Paris," he said. "She wants to do something."

The 79-year-old Jackson, (who Michael accused of being abusive when Joe managed his career as a boy) also mentioned the youngest of Michael's brood, 7-year-old Blanket. "He can really dance," Joe said. "That's what they're saying. He can really dance."

Joe also spent his airtime discussing the looming custody of Michael's children, who are under the temporary guardianship of his wife Katherine Jackson, 79.

"There's no one else to do what we can do for them," he told the morning show. "We should keep them all together and make them happy. And feed them like they're supposed to be fed. And let them get rest ... and grow up to be strong Jacksons."

I don't disagree on how the kids should stay together and with the Jackson family. I believe even if there not Jacksons "Biological" children, I feel they still stood by all the shit that happened with Michael as well consider him there father. They should stay together, BUT I don't think Joe Jackson should be anywhere near the children. KEEP THEM AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity