Spencer and Heidi Pratt say "I AM A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Monday, June 1, 2009


My two favorite people from MTV The Hills Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag are traumatized!

The cry baby D-listers were no sooner on the set of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! When they actually told the producers they wanted to get out of there. The couple have already tried to quit the show twice an insider has said, They obviously didn't know what they signed up for.

Speidi tried to bail the very first day they arrived in the Costa Rican jungle,

"They wanted to be treated like stars," a production insider divulged.

"(Spencer) literally thought he and Heidi were staying in a Four Seasons, working out and getting a tan."

The Hills "stars" refused to eat the same chow as the other D-listers and kept bitching about being teamed with bottom feeders like Janice Dickinson, Stephen Baldwin and Idol loser Sanjaya Malakar.

According to the source, Spencer whined, "I wish they got some real celebrities like K-Fed!" I personally find that hilarious.

For you Hills fans if you have noticed the last couple of episodes Spencer has been saying he is the "new Spencer" trying to be all nice and caring.

Well again according to on set producers Spencer has not kept his mouth shut and got in to face to face confrontations with some of the other cast members already.
"These two really bring the drama to this show"- An insider said.

I personally am going to watch this show when I can, but I don't think these two will last very long.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity