Megan Fox says "Yes I am Single again"

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I wrote about this before but I'm guessing it just didn't get out to all you geeks out there, so I decided to post it again just on it's own. I originally posted this information in another article where you can see Megan Fox topless (just check the labels for Megan fox and you will find it) But I feel this needs a whole new post for it's self.

She recently confirmed that she is now again SINGLE! Yes you read it right, her and Brian Austin Green are once again finished! This hot Bi-Sexual just told the UK Sun the following

"The Sun can reveal that Megan has dumped actor fiance Brian Austin Green for the second time this year and already has her sights set on meeting someone new.
The actress, in Berlin to promote Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, said: "I'm currently what you would call single I guess."

When asked who she'd like to go out with next, Megan replied: "Oh I don't know. There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named RAIN and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard."

Well there you go, just in case you missed it the first time.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity