Vancouver Canucks Kevin Bieksa relaxing with his kid

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Well the Vancouver Canucks unfortunately didn't make it all the way to the Stanley Cup. I for one was very disappointed.



I knew at first deep down that I am sure the players might be a little upset, but then after seeing Kevin today I realized I'm sure like himself the others are probably really happy to be home again with the family.



Above is Canucks Defence men Kevin Bieksa talking over what they could have done better in the game against the Chicago Blackhawks a few days ago. Him and his child talk strategy over a nice cold apple juice back in Vancouver today.

He is also a good citizen by helping out others with directions. (yes she obviously has no idea who he is, or what "Canucks" are.)

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity