Danny Gokey Voted off American Idol, Katy Perry Votes for Adam WTF?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Well we are down to the final 2. As we say goodbye to Danny Gokey

We are now going full throttle to the final. One thing I do have to say which pissed me off in tonight's show is the fact that Katie Perry sang tonight and when she came out on stage she showed support for Adam Lambert by wearing an outfit with his name stitched in the back of it.

Hard to visualize? well lets just say anyone and everyone who watched the show obviously knows who she is routing for, and in my opinion that is not right!

This is basically and endorsement and it looks bad for the other contestants. No one else who have ever performed on the show ever showed there support for just one individual. Chances are any fans of Katy Perry will now also vote for Adam, or any fans of Katy Perry who hate Adam, well Maybe Katy will now loose them as fans.

Whatever the case may be, I don't encourage this kind of endorsement at this stage in the competition.

Now lets talk about Katy's boobies, did they look bigger then usual? Did she have a boob job? I'm thinking yes, but if not WOW I have never noticed those puppies before, what the fuck was I doing?

Back to the topic of season finale well what more can I say I have tried to tell everyone over and over again this show is fixed. Now you be the judge.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity