Paulina Porizkova FIRED from America's Next Top Model

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


America's Next Top Model judge Paulina Porizkova has had enough Tyra Banks’and her producers. After she was axed from the show she lashed out saying "Tyra really needs to get a reality check"

The former model, who was told she was fired during a phone call, was shocked to be told she had an “ego problem” and was not invited back to the panel.

She said: "I was fired by America’s Next Top Model on my birthday….The reason I was told I was fired was because, it seemed that ANTM has gotten too fat and they needed to cut some fat , and the fat was me."

"So I figured it was either that or my gigantic huge ego, which I wasn’t aware of until I was told by the producers that I have an ego problem."

Paulina isn’t the first judge to be axed from the show, Janice Dickinson was famously cut from the panel for being too harsh.

She previously said: "I was just telling the truth and I was saving these girls from going out there and being told that they're too short, too fat, their skin's not good enough.”

I believe Tryra Banks her self should have gotten fired from the show. I don't personally watch it, but I have caught a few episodes and I honestly don't understand how this show could have lasted all of these seasons.

Every time I even see Tyra and her weave on her talk show or any other show in fact I just want to puke.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity