Kanye West Vs Twitter

Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Kanye West takes on Twitter, Calling out all of the fake celebrity Twitter accounts.
After discovering a number of users imitating him on the site, the Stronger rapper took to his official blog to speak out.

He states: “This blog( Twitter) comes courtesy of losers making fake Kanye West Twitter accounts.”

The 31 year old, who says he is too busy to Tweet, also blasted celebrities Tweetaholics. Oprah, Ashton and others that all they do is apparently tweet all the time.

Kanye continued: “I’m too busy actually being creative most of the time and if I’m not and I’m just laying on a beach, I wouldn’t tell the world.”
I would have to agree with him on this. I know he is sometimes crazy but in this case he is right. Do you really think that the stars are actually all tweeting? Or do you maybe think it's there advisers or publicist possibly running the page and updating the information themselves?
How can you tell that it's actually the stars doing it, or someone else?

The talented producer also admitted bogus accounts could soon spin out of control and stated that mystery star profiles need to be removed.

Kanye added: “It’s a fucking farce and it makes me question what other so called celebrity Twitters are actually real or fake.”
Just like the fake facebook and myspace accounts, Twitter is now just a gong show of fake people.
Do you think the stars themselves are to blame for this though? Do you think maybe they are in fact the ones who are destroying Twitter? It's like everywhere I go there is someone famous on some TV show saying,
"I'm tweeting", or "Hit me up on Twitter"
It's everywhere and I have no idea how the fuck it got so big so fast.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity