Kris Allen wins American Idol!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Well for the ones who don't think he is going to win, I'll tell you this right now. He will!

My source who works for AI says that they believe they can market him better if he wins. As for Adam will be successful on his own. The votes will come in, they will make a big deal, but in the end Kris will be the one to take the crown away from princess Lambert and become the new American Idol.

Need more info? Well if you read some of my other articles in how American Idol is fixed that would be a great start.

Earlier in the year Idol has had rumours of the fact that this show was fixed. They squashed these rumours by trying to eliminate who the top 4 were supposed to be and replace it with a wild card (Kris Allen) who was not supposed to be there to begin with.

In the end my source says "The votes may say Adam, but the title will go to Kris."

We will soon find out my friends, we will soon find out.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity