Kara DioGuardi takes it off on stage!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

For those watching the season finale of American Idol last night (even thought I announced the winner the night before) You would have noticed a few events.

1. The teleprompter with the lyrics to the songs being displayed in front of the singers.

2. A pretty good performance by KISS

3. Kara DioGuardi giving us the money shot and then trying to cover up her body.

Well folks, we have that quick shot, it might not be the best quality, but thanks for my friends at Blipitt.com I bring you the "Money Shot"


Over the season I debated with myself, First I didn't like her, then I thought she was cute, then I hated her, and now I just want to Drive it all night long!

I didn't post an ESC hot girl of the week this week, but I def will be giving the "I'd hit it 2 times!" Award to her instead.

The funny part is she literally did this in split seconds, she was then "embarrassed" and tried to cover her self up the rest of the time on stage. Either way, now anyone else who has the hots for her has the above picture to put in there spank bank.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity