Harper's Island: I want to punch Madison in the face!

Friday, May 22, 2009


Okay so I wrote about this before and after watching last nights episode of Harper's Island is it just me or do you want to punch that little girl in the face?
If you haven't been following, Harper's Island is a "Murder Mystery Event" it's basically a bunch of people that go to an Island for there friends Wedding, and a bunch of people get killed "1 by 1" as the show says.

I could go into more detail but for that just read my last post about Harper's Island located in the labels on the right hand side.

Now going forward, as mentioned before the little girl (Madison) in this show is obviously crazy and needs real help. She hears and sees ghosts, and has make believe friends, Oh so they want us to believe.

The kid was either sexually abused when she was a child, or really just needs attention because every time you see her in the show she is just playing by herself or trying to start trouble.

During last nights episode after talking to the police about her fathers death (who died in the episode previous) she then says to her mom "Did I do good, I did what daddy told me to do and say." Remember her dad is dead at this point.

Another thing that pissed me off is also when she walked in to the storage room (Where they locked J.D up) and she started to help him build his "Can tower". Anyway as soon as J.D left she kicks the tower down and goes all "Crazy".

To be honest I believe Madison is probably the killer on the show. They are still trying to make it look like J.D is the killer but if any of you actually think that then your stupid!

I'm sorry but J.D is too obvious, even thought during last nights episode they showed him going into some creepy cabin with some guy who's face was half burned off, I believe both of them are NOT the killer.

As for Madison, Well again Cuckoo Bananas and very very annoying!

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity