Brooke Shields virginity controversy

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Brooke Shields is a beautiful, successful actress and devoted mom. But even this former model had some issues with her body, which led to her hanging on to her virginity longer than she would've liked.

She admits in the new issue of Health that one regret she had is "not learning to love the way I looked earlier."

She then goes on to say...

"And I think I would have had sex a lot earlier!," she laughs. "I think I would have lost my virginity earlier than I did at 22. I had the public and all this pressure, and I wish I had just gotten it over with in the beginning when it was sort of okay. "

If I met her back then I'm sure after a couple drinks back at my "Pad" would have gotten her in the mood, Chubby or not, I'm game!

As for her statements in the magazine, Of course some parents and activists are all ready attacking the star by saying.

"As a role model this is encouraging our children not to wait till there married to have sex"- devoted parent says

"This is pure filth, she is basically telling our children the younger you have sex the better."- Angry activist

Brooke Shields means well in the magazine but it has gotten some parents talking, they do believe that this is an "Endorsement" for underage sex.

I personally could care less but in life there are always going to be people that think your wrong and attack everything you do and say.

In the end Brooke is now happily married to Chris Henchy and is a proud mother to two girls.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity