Stephanie Pratt fighting with Bulimia

Thursday, June 18, 2009


Stephanie Pratt has revealed she suffers from bulimia.

The reality star, who is the sister of everyone's most hated Spencer Pratt, says the pressure of co-starring with “skinny” girls in The Hills caused her to develop an eating disorder.

Stephanie, who is a size 4-6, says she started bingeing and purging after watching her first scene with co-star Lauren Conrad.

She said: "I was horrified. I remember saying, 'I can't believe how huge I look walking over to Lauren.'"

The 23-year-old also recalls being told she looks better with her shirt on by co-star Audrina Patridge during a bikini scene in Hawaii.

I hope this is a wake up for all girls watching The Hills, I hope they don't try to think just because everyone on the show is skinny that's how real life is supposed to be.

They should introduce the chubby friend either a guy or women to show that they don't discriminate. I'm surprised they haven't even introduced any African American characters on to the show yet. I guess Black people or Fat people can't afford to live in "THE HILLS"

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity