Leighton Meester Sex Tape

Friday, June 19, 2009


It seems now a day that everyone has a sex tape. The new one to reach the sex tape stardom is none other then gossip girl her self Leighton Meester.

Leighton has the tongues of gossip girls everywhere wagging, as news of a sex tape allegedly starring her is making the rounds on the Internet.

TMZ reports that the alleged tape was shot years ago and stars Leighton in some nude scenes, including one foot-centric scenario.

Now I am no rocket scientist(I'm sure you have all figured that out with my poor grammar) but at the same time I am no dummy. Leighton is 23 according to my calculation so if they say this video was shot "years ago" that means,

A)She would have been underage when this video was shot.
or
B)Just of legal age.

I'm guessing she will be just of age which make this video the number one whacking tool for all perverts on the Internet.

In the meantime a company called celebhotline.com is he one negotiating any deals for the video. The company spokesperson, Kevin Blatt, tells TMZ, "We've seen the tape and we're hoping to close the deal."

No comment from Leighton's team thus far.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity