Kristen Stewart: Not so hot

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Ok, So I finally feel that I need to get this off my chest. I don't find Kristen Stewart Attractive at all. Seriously am I the only one who doesn't understand why people think she is hot? I just don't see it, I'm sorry.

Here are a few snaps of her on set of her new movie called "The Runaways". She is playing Joan Jett and is in "Costume". The reason why I put that in quotes is because I can in fact see her wearing this kind of stuff off set as well and I think she looks ugly even playing Joan Jett. (Not saying Joan Jett is hot) but Kristen Stewart definitely is not,


If anything her Twilght Co-star Rachelle Lefevre is way hotter then she is and I am not even in to red heads.

Now don't get me wrong I am still a guy and I would Drive Kristen all night if the opportunity came up, but still I don't find her to be the sex icon that some people are thinking she is. In fact I'm border lined annoyed by her. If she continues to play the same type of character (weird freaky goth chicks) then she will fall in to my Micheal Cera category (people who can't act and only play the same type of role)

In the end I just want to know, am I the only one who doesn't think Kristen Stewart is hot?

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity