I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here: WINNER 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well they spent 25 days in the jungle but in the end there could only be one King/Queen of the jungle.

It ended up being Mr. La Bamba himself -Louis Diamond Phillips who fought through all of the trials, all of the bugs, all of the hard sleepless nights to claim the crown and be able to go back to the real world with a whole new light on life.

Second place and Queen of the jungle was hottie Torrie Wilson who actually surprised me a lot during the last 25 days. She is hot hot hot and believe it or not very smart and fit. I think she is the kind of person young girls should look up to.

Third place went to former NBA Star John Salley who was just about ready to quit not to long ago but later had a change of heart when he was voted camp leader.

Still the King L.D.P deserved every bit of the victory. He was voted camp leader twice in a row, went in to each challenge head on and was a "father figure" to some of the camp mates.

Watching this show made me look at L.D.P in a whole new perspective. He is honestly a great person and I would hope we see him in more things in the near future.

It was an incredible journey.The show honestly wasn't that great, I complained about it but yet I continued to watch it just because of how stupid it really was. I felt that the people really didn't want to be there and didn't mind being voted out. I felt that some people just won votes so that the "Fans" can watch there "Favorite Stars" continue to get tortured.

I don't know if they will make a second season but if they do I believe it could only get better.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity