Adam Lambert and his NEW boyfriend Drake?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Adam Lambert came out last night... well, he came out of a club in West Hollywood, but he was holding hands with his new boyfriend Drake, according to super gay Perez Hilton.

Perez reports that Adam was snuggling up to his new beau all night, and kept his clinch on the handsome guy as they left Guys and Dolls.

I personally don't see the big deal in this. I posted pictures of Flaming Adam kissing other boyfriends and talking about how he used to be fat and that he is obviously gay.

I think anyone can see he is gay and that's that, but it is rumored that Adam was waiting to declare himself in the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone.

He previously said it was good for fans to "keep speculating" when it came to his sexuality, although AI judge Kara DioGuardi claims it was never any secret.

"I don't think that Adam was ever in the closet," Kara said. "I think he was always openly out"

I would have to agree with her, I personally don't care about this guy and I'm getting suck of seeing him in the media.

On a side note I heard Perez Hilton has a crush on Adam and got his information while he was stalking him during the performance of Guys and Dolls. Perez was in the row behind them and a source says he was watching Adam with "bedroom eyes" more then he was watching the show.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity