Adam Lambert "I'm Gay" to Rolling Stone

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Well you saw the pictures of Adam kissing his boyfriend on our site, you have seen the snaps of him with his new boyfriend "Drake" and now finally the man him self tells the world "I'm Gay" in the latest issue of Rolling Stone Magazine.

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay," Lambert reportedly told the mag.

"I'm proud of my sexuality," says Lambert. "I embrace it. It's just another part of me."

"I'm trying to be a singer, not a civil rights leader," Lambert explains.

Also, he explains that the Idol contestants were prohibited from talking to the press while the show was on the air, so any comments about his personal life had to wait.

"I was worried that "coming out" would be so sensationalized that it would overshadow what I was there to do, which was sing," Lambert said to Rolling Stone.

"I'm an entertainer, and who I am and what I do in my personal life is a separate thing. It shouldn't matter. Except it does. It's really confusing."

All I have to say is I hope that this issue can finally rest. If you need more information I have plenty of Tags from articles I have written on Adam during this last season of American Idol.

This Rolling Stone issue hits stands on Wednesday.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity