Paris Hilton bashes MTVs The Hills

Thursday, May 28, 2009


MTV's The Hills is a show you either love or hate. I personally hated it until I got hooked on how cheesy it actually was and when I needed a good laugh I knew The Hills would always deliver.

Next season of the show is still alive (despite the main star of the show Lauren Conrad leaving) But to some this show is "dead to them".Reality gigolo Doug Reinhardt, who dated both Lauren Conrad and Stephanie Pratt, will be staying far away with his girlfriend, Paris Hilton.

The couple were quoted saying these to OK magazine just this week.-"That show is like so lame and fake. He doesn't even want to be a part of it,"

So why did Doug ultimately decide against appearing again?

"I think just because it's fake and they portray him the way he's not and they make up relationships when they're not there," Paris explained to OK!. "He just thinks it's lame."

So to me it sounds like she is the one telling him what to do and speaking on behalf of Doug, Hmmm.

I find this all interesting since Paris is as fake as they get, along side with her fake friends on her fake reality TV shows. I think she forgets what made her famous in the first place.

HER SEX TAPE. What? did you guys think I was going to say Simple Life?

To top off the hilarious house of Paris-Stein even though she bashes "Reality TV" The Paris and her new pet Doug will be working together on a different reality show, however, as they reveal Doug will be making an appearance on her new BFF Dubai show.

Which, obviously is totally different then any other reality show and is NOT lame. *sarcasm*

Good luck with that!

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity