Nick Cannon fights Eminem over Mariah Carey

Monday, May 11, 2009

Nick Cannon now known as Mrs Carey aka MARIAH Carey’s husband, has done what anyone in my opinion shouldn't do. He has called out at Eminem, calling him a “homophobic has-been”.

The comedian is upset over the song "Bagpipes From Baghdad" on Eminem’s latest album Relapse, which suggests his wife Mariah - who allegedly dated the rapper in 2001 should split up with Nick? What? No?

Nick wrote on his blog: “Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife. The same female that wouldn’t let him get to second base from 8 years ago.

“This so called man has just disrespected and slanderized one of the world’s most significantly influential artists, one of the most notable BLACK females of our time, the incredibly cherished, globally loved and world-embraced woman of colour, Mariah Carey...... I (Nick) can’t let no man ever disrespect my wife! Especially not some Peroxide drenched homophobic has-been! (sic)"- This was from Nick's Blog

The Eminem lyrics which prompted the outburst, which has now been removed from his site, include: “Nick, you've had your fun/I've come to kick you in your sack of junk/Man, I could use a fresh batch of blood.”

Mariah has always denied rumours she was ever romantically involved with Eminem.

However, the hip-hop star used an answerphone message supposedly recorded by Mariah during his 2005 Anger Management concerts.

The message said: "I heard you were getting back with your ex-wife. Why won't you see me? Why won't you call me?"

After playing the excerpt, Eminem would pretend to be sick before launching into his song Puke.

I know personally I would love to fuck Mariah Carey, I know who wouldn't right? but seriously Nick, Everyone has had a go with her, Her producers, her Manager, Everyone!
Give it a rest and let Eminiem be Eminem, I find him to be talented on his own.

As for Nick, Well I find him to be forever in the spotlight of his wife.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity