Jay Lyon NOT signed on for Season2 of The City

Saturday, May 9, 2009


For those of you hoping to see Whitney Port reconcile with her ex, Jay Lyon, don't hold your breath. We have learned that he hasn't even signed up for the second season of The City yet. I honestly hope he doesn't, this guy is a retard and the only reason why they would get him to come back is if they feel they need more drama ratings.

While her other friends, like Bitch Face Olivia Palermo (who I think is HOT!) and Erin Lucas, are locked in for another round of semi-real drama in New York City, Jay tells OKmagazine that he's yet to commit to the show and therefore his chance to get back with Whitney. For those who don't know much about Jay, he has also been caught with many many hot girls including doing drugs with Tara Reid (I have that in another article so look for it in the lables)

"I’m still deciding," said Jay, who is also the singer for Tamarama (a really crappy band), at the launch of the Music Unites charity. "I’m still talking with our managers and working out if that’s the right decision for [Tamarama] right now. We’re really busy with the record, so that’s the main priority at the moment and always will be," he added.

It's exciting times for the Aussie two-piece, which Jay formed with Nicolas "Pottsy" Potts. The band, who played at the event with White Tie Affair and Blue October, have just inked a deal to make an album with top producer David Kahne, who's worked with Paul McCartney and The Strokes.

They're returning to Australia for a week, and will be starting to make their debut album on May 11.

I think Jay is a fucktard, I think Whitney is stupid for even trying to date him, and I find "The City" to be even more fake then "The Hills"
This spin off won't make it past season 2 in my opinion and I hope never to hear Jay or hist shit band again.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity