All you need is Cheese commercial a little Pan's Labyrinth?

Friday, May 15, 2009


Am I the only one who thinks these new cheese commercials are a little freaky? Seriously, every time I see them I think the little characters on the plate are going to end up killing the little girl or the little boy.

What is up with the colours of the commercial they seem too dark for me, Not vibrant and bright like other commercials.

Is this even targeted for kids or for the parents to scare them into putting cheese on there children's plates.



It honestly seems all a little too Pans Labyrinth for me. I don't like them and I think as a marketing perspective it's time to pull the plug.

Seriously, I don't see how this commercial can be fun. Am I the only one who can visualize this? Just imaging the girl See's this cheese person. Hiding pretending to be kind, then BAM!!!! RED EYES AND TEETH, SHE JUMPS ON THE GIRLS FACE AND STARTS EATING HER!

I have honestly been watching too many horror movies, but I can't be the only one who hates these commercials, I hate the colours, I hate the old man, I hate the little girl, I hate the crappy soundtrack for the commercial, It's all crap in my opinion.

In fact It probably would be better if the little cheese person did kill her, then it would teach kids not to trust old men who put cheese on their food.

Eat.Sleep.Celebrity